Saturday, March 13, 2010

What a day....

It has been a very long..... long.... long...... day.
So the good part of my day was when Me and my friend Allison climbed a palm tree and got ourselves a coconut... you should've seen the Tongans and Samoans drive by us laughing.... they thought it was pretty funny watching two white girls trying to climb a palm tree.... but hey! we got ourselves a coconut to show for it....

And the not so fun part but at the same time quite the adventure....
After I got off work I was just in a mood of mine and headed off on one of my "I'm going to run away" adventures... I can't really get anywhere on an island so I never really do get to run away... But anyway, I wandered all over tar-nation climbing trees and ducking in dark corners trying to play like the security was following me like a fugitive... oh the irony that comes later..... but anyway, I wandered over to TVA, Huki'lau, the music department and played the piano.... everywhere... So by the time I finally decided to head back it was 12:30 and I reached into my pocket to discover my key was missing.... Lovely!!! So I retraced ALL of my steps (for TWO hours mind you) and couldn't find it... well I couldn't get into the Music Department because everything was locked at this point and so I figured it was probably in there... So I, who had been hiding from security earlier, was now in search of security... hmmmm amazing how when you're trying to hide from them they seem to be everywhere and when you try to find them it's like they're all hiding from you.... I finally found some and asked if I or they could look in the Music rooms for my ID... well they had to call the head honcho to see if he could come down and open it because they didn't have "proper authorization" to carry out the task.... well the head honcho said no because it was against University policy.... So then I asked if there was anyway they could let me into my Hale because the main doors were locked now and I didn't know if I could get ahold of my roommate.... so they called the head honcho again... another no because without my ID they could not verify I lived in the Hale.....well thanks.... So they tell me to try and get my roommate to let me in otherwise they didn't know what I was to do....thank you VERY much.... so I try to get in touch with my roomy..... she's halfway to Wal-Mart in the middle of the Island... alrighty....... So I went and sat outside the doors.... luckily enough someone came along and was going in and let me in as well and luckily my roommate had left the door open..... but OH MY GOSH!!!!! HOW USELESS IS OUR SECURITY?!?! THEY JUST WEAR THE STUPID OUTFITS TO TRY TO MAKE PEOPLE THINK THEY ARE CAPABLE OF HELPING US?!?!?!

yeah.... so that was my day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment