Saturday, March 27, 2010

Oy ve! Where has the time gone!?

So it's been an incredible fast couple of weeks! It seems like time is flying by and it is absolutely crazy! It is sad that my Hawaiian adventures are going to end soon for a good 5 months. 2 weeks from now I am on a plane home to the mainland! But there's so much to accomplish before then! AH!The plays I've been assisting with have sadly and happily come to an end. I am glad I have more time in my life, but I am going to miss all the marvelous theater people that have been involved in these plays. They always take pictures after the plays of important images from the plays and they always try to get me in at least a couple of pictures, so in the picture, I am holding my notorious guns while the two characters around me stay in there characters for the picture! I love these people so much!

Last night we had a ward date night and were all set up on blind dates. My date was from a different country and didn't seem to want to talk much because it was hard to understand him. For table decorations they put a bunch of toys on the tables for us to play with (toy soldiers, slinkies, Chinese finger traps, etc.). Well to avoid awkwardness, I naturally kept myself entertained! I was trying to get people to play toy soldiers with me but nobody wanted to have an epic battle with me except for Brian (featured above) whose soldiers died moments after the war broke out... then i was slinging slinkies across the room because I figured out how to launch them. I'm glad I at least made the bishop and his family laugh.


You'd never guess Lucille Ball was my all time favorite actress and icon right?! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment