Wednesday, March 10, 2010

In need of an adventure...

So really today (which was technically yesterday) wasn't so eventful, but then I decided to have an adventure to at least give me something to talk about. I regrettably don't have a picture for today, but I still have great stories nonetheless!!! So I went to school, went and helped in the theater a bit and then did homework... Blah...Then I went to a girl's senior recital and after that I had an urge to have an adventure. So Allison and I looked for a roof to climb on but were terribly unsuccessful. I thought it'd be an awfully grand adventure to go explore the auditorium so we snuck in there via a back entrance. (I promise I wasn't doing anything illegal mind you that I know of). We went and explored the pit and all sorts of cool things, I feel I know my work environment all the better know!!! But don't tell my boss... haha! Then we went to Foodland to get some goodies!!! On the way home it started to downpour and we took shelter under the nearest small palm (a palm tree about 3 feet high) and got to sit under it as we waited for what seemed like a hurricane to pass by!!! All around, I still got my daily adventure in!! An apple a day may keep the doctor away, but an adventure a day.... keeps the doctor on standby! =) Welcome to my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment