Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Long time no write....

A great adventure that occurred...Tuesday... was I shot myself in the leg... indirectly. I had the fake gun from work too close to my leg and the powder shot out the side and attached itself to my leg and just kept burning whilst it sat on my leg! It hurt really bad!! I tried to keep it semi-secret but that never works... the person I really didn't want to find out was my boss but the costume lady stood off to the side whilst I was doing set changes waiting to bandage my leg and Bro. Ferre finally was curious and she said, "I'm waiting to bandage her leg... She shot herself!".... It really wasn't THAT bad.... but everyone made it out to be a very big deal! SO yup, grand adventure!

I do believe I have officially decided to stay in Hawaii for my education! I may get homesick sometimes, but I love the environment down here. Once again I will be turning down opportunities at BYU-Provo and BYU-Idaho (to which I got admitted to again) but I really believe that I am going to have a much better experience down here.... but that decision is still subject to change, so we will see if my choice changes again any time soon.

A little tangent from over here!!!! Sometimes, college is no better than high school (drama wise). So a girl in my hallway has been associating with a guy who is bad news in my book, but my opinion obviously doesn't matter. She keeps complaining about him, but at the same time isn't willing to break his heart or something like that... but anyway, this rumor is now circulating about her pretty much being a straight up slut and somehow all if us believe that somehow he was involved. He swears he didn't start it, but I think maybe the whole thing started with him telling someone that he was feeling as if my friend was leading him on and then it probably just snowballed from there.... but I don't know, but all this crap is ridiculous and I can't wait for immaturity to leave with those that aren't coming back next year. I'm going to be teaching high school and I recognize that I will face this drama with my students, I would like to not have to deal with it with people my own age. Just saying...

So that's my life as of late. We open for our play down here this evening, I was informed last night I might have to start the show on my own tonight because the director has to run to town to get his daughter from the airport and if her flight is late then he might not be back in time! So it'll be an adventure tonight if that actually occurs. I think that's all for now.

1 comment: