Thursday, March 11, 2010

I almost blew my cheek off!!!

So at work again tonight I got to play with the guns and army crawl around as I was shooting them... I'm pretty sure a member of the audience is going to tackle me when we perform it because they'll probably think that I really am trying to kill somebody.... but anyway, amid my rolling and tumbling I realized I was late for a cue and pulled the trigger. I didn't think to move the gun away from my face before doing that... I felt little bits and pieces of mettle hit my cheek and a ringing echo through my ears... Don't worry, I am perfectly okay, but scared the living daylights out of me!!! Yeah I won't tell my boss I did that, he might take the gun away... hmm don't think I have any other random happenstances from today but once again an adventure!!

And here's a random picture not from today but a great picture nonetheless...

No comments:

Post a Comment