Friday, March 12, 2010

Is that a tattoo?!?!?!

Today, I got fairly bored and so decided to draw a very elaborate design on my leg!!! My darling friends requested I leave it on my leg for some time. I wore it to work and the first thing my boss says to me is "What's on your leg?" haha! Then he admired it and said "It's actually very good! Well at least you know that if you're ever out of work you could possibly make a living in the tattooing industry..."............... thank you brother ferre for that sound advice! haha! I'm not entirely sure that the school condones a professor giving such advice.... but it totally made my day!!!!

On another note, if anyone has not seen The Boy in the Striped Pajamas, you really should!! It is an awesome movie but entirely heart-wrenching!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment