Monday, March 15, 2010

Just another manic.... weekend...

So I didn't write anything for yesterday so I am combining it with today!
So yesterday I slept til like noon and it was amazing!!!!! Then me and my friend Allison went shopping and I got some awesomely cute clothes!! Love it!! I worked... as usual... sometimes I think I'm a work-a-holic.... I feel so useless with this play because, with The Music Man, I was constantly doing something.... but this one I just sit backstage and occasionally shoot my gun and the beginning of the first act but other than that I got nothing to do... but we did have fun backstage during the run through playing with the old-style corsets.... I told Anthony to go out on stage in it but everyone is afraid of Brother Ferre.... If it were me I'd do it anyway.... He's not much scarier than Bosen was whenever I did something like that.... good times.... but yeah we had fun backstage! =) He told me not to put it on Facebook... well this ain't Facebook now is it!?



After work, me and my friend Haley finally watched Confessions of a Shopaholic. She's been bugging me for ages! It was a good movie and I must say that my favorite line from that was "I was once stalked....... by a dog." Hahaha!!! great part!!

Today was a good Sunday, rather uneventful, but I think that's how Sundays usually are... We had stake conference. Awesome! General session in the morning and then the "adult session" in the afternoon... kind of redundant to say that because it's a stake composed of single adults... we are all adults and don't have kids... but it's all good! In the middle of the morning session I noticed my phone was ringing because it was glowing...I looked down to see it was my mother. SO my first thought was something had to be wrong because I thought she should still be at church. I let it go but then noticed there was a voicemail so I ever-so-discretely called my voicemail... expecting something wrong, this is actually what it was about...

"Hi, just had to share that I just got home from church and your cat brought me a live mouse. Luckily she dropped it on the deck before she walked in the house with it and it ran away. So I thought that was pretty impressive she caught one! Bye!"

yeah... try I couldn't help myself as I started laughing in the middle of conference. Yes, my mother called to tell me my cat finally caught a live mouse. haha! I love my mom!! So that was pretty much my day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment