Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The day the ants came....

This morning me and my roomie Denise had a very unnerving start to the day. I woke up and saw a black line about an inch thick down our white wall... I looked closer.... HUNDREDS of ants moving up and down our wall!!! I followed them and they seemingly were headed towards Denise's backpack, so I awoke my sleeping roomie and pointed them out to her and she promptly removed her backpack from the room whilst I Clorox wiped the line of ants. Things calmed down, but I looked up once more and the swarm had returned!!!! I followed them once more and they were after my book of construction paper (which is kept by the head of my bed) and there were literally THOUSANDS of ants swarming on this book of paper... we believe they were after the glue that was binding it... but nonetheless SICK!!! We had no ant killer so I whipped out my hairspray and tried to kill them.... needless to say, I went and bought Raid later on... SICKENING am I right?!

At work today, I got to shoot a pistol with blank rounds!!!!! Who else who works in theater gets to say that they actually shot a gun and didn't have to "act" like it shot!? I LOVE my job!!!! Scared the beggeebers out of me every time I shot it because it was so loud but it was AWESOME!!!!!

I got home from work and my hall-mates wanted to do some rearranging of furniture and naturally they recruited me because I am buff like that!!! =) My belt kept getting in the way so I had to be creative and thus a resulting picture of me and my tools...

No comments:

Post a Comment