Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy Holidays!


A little something to put a smile on your face. :)
Plus I don't have any recent photos of me to put up. :)
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year (almost!)
Christmas was small and simple with the family this year, but most enjoyable. There's nothing like being home for the holidays!
Life has been crazy! It's been almost 2 months since my last blog post, but it seems like just yesterday! My semester at school is over and so is Christmas break almost! I start school again next week! I don't remember details much of the happening over the last month or two so I might jsut have to hit some highlights!
Highlights (in no particular order):
~I turned 20. My roommates being the bestest roomies ever threw me an awesome party, best birthday I've EVER had.
~ I received notice that I had been awarded over $4000 in scholarships for the next 6 months.
~I had an interview for Summer study abroad in London the day after my birthday and was told I wouldn't be notified until the end of February when they would be done interviewing all of the applicants. I was then notified 4 days later that I got accepted.
~I got to do baptisms for the dead in the La'ie temple!
~I passed all 8 of my classes. 4 As and 4 Bs. Not too shabby.
~I had an awesome semester filled with new friends and awesome classes and awesome fun and everything was just awesome and I wouldn't change a bit!
~I am getting to see my sister and her family for the holidays.
~I had a date offer for the holidays, but I can't get him to get the hint I'm not going on a date with my creepy ex-boyfriend's older brother... so my love life... looking promising. :) *insert sarcastic chuckle here*
~I'm moving into an awesome new house for my next couple of semesters! Pumped!
So yeah, life is, once again, fantastic! I am looking forward to many more adventures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment