Friday, October 22, 2010

Simply Put. LIFE.





Staring at the blank tiles of the bathroom,
These simple blank slates become my own personal projector screen.
All of the happenings of my days play out.
I contemplate meaning and try and make sense to this point.
For all the living I do in life, nothing really... sticks.
"In one ear and out the other" really takes form.
I always seem to strive for the next best thrill,
But at the rate I burn through my many thrilling adventures,
I'm going to have nothing for the latter part of my life.
It's amazing how living life almost shortens life.
And yet, something intrigues me along this road I'm on,
Hoping and praying that once I hit that point in life,
When adventures are sparse and my body weakens,
I reach the point of self-actualization and life becomes pure...
BLISS.

1 comment: