Sunday, May 16, 2010

I have this friend...

So I have this friend named Haley Smith. I love her very muchly, and she is so very awesome! She's beautiful and talented and deserves all the best, including in her circle of friends (naturally that's why I'm there!) just kidding about that last part! But I think she is so incredibly awesome she deserves a post on MY blog saying how fricking AWESOME she is! I have been blessed with having her as a friend and I know she will be there for me if I ever need her to be, come thick or thin, or hail or high water!! I love you Haley (not in a creepy way) and keep smiling cuz everyone is that much more beautiful when they smile!

2 comments:

  1. Kara Orr you are too nice to me! Thanks, I really needed that little boost right now. I love you too (In a non creepy way too of course) haha and I will always be there for you. You are truly the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Haley too! And I love Kara. I don't think I love you in creepy ways, but who knows... sometimes I'm kind of creepy with my blog stalking. hehe

    ReplyDelete